The Bentley Mark VI was the first post-war luxury car produced by Bentley Motors Limited. The model was introduced in 1946 and was produced until 1952. During this time, a total of 5,208 units were produced.
The Mark VI was powered by a 4.3-liter inline-six engine that produced 130 horsepower and was mated to a four-speed manual transmission. The car featured independent front suspension and a live rear axle with semi-elliptic leaf springs.
The Mark VI was a larger car than its pre-war predecessor, the Bentley Mark V, and featured a new body design with a more aerodynamic shape. The interior was also redesigned and featured modern amenities such as electric windows and a heater.
The Mark VI was available in both standard and long-wheelbase versions, with the latter offering more rear legroom. The car was also available with a variety of coachbuilt body styles, including saloons, drophead coupes, and touring cars.